- Aim High
OR License # 17479163WA License # 879676
Insurance Carrier Appointments
AIGAmerican NationalAmeritasF&GLafayette LifeMutual of OmahaNorth American (Annuities)North American (Annuities)
SYNCIS® is one of the top financial marketing organizations in America.
We bring together individuals, families, small business owners, and some of the largest insurance and financial services providers in America to make financial products and services more accessible to middle-income families.
Our mission is to help families attain proper financial protection and prepare for the future. Our Associates come from all walks of life and understand that many people may feel overwhelmed by the complexity of financial products.
Esther J Lee has not earned achievements.
- The Benefits of Leaving Your Comfort Zoneby admin on August 31, 2021 at 9:29 pm
You likely have habits, practices, and people that you feel comfortable with; you also likely have pursuits, skills, or places that you would much rather have nothing to do with! If you start pushing yourself to leave your comfort zone,…
- Retirement Debt Pitfalls and How to Get Out of Themby admin on August 26, 2021 at 8:58 pm
While debt can be an intrinsic aspect of buying a home or purchasing a car, you do not want to be in debt forever! If you reach retirement age and are still in debt, you are setting yourself up for…
- Today’s Top Leaders Stay Humble in Their Strugglesby admin on August 24, 2021 at 10:27 pm
Changes, challenges, and other unexpected problems can affect your business at any moment. You and your team will need more than confidence to help you persevere during tough times: Today’s most successful leaders have learned they need to face every…
- How to Improve Team Participation during Video Meetingsby admin on August 20, 2021 at 12:40 am
Would you like to boost participation during team video meetings? You can help increase involvement and team productivity if you: Address Quiet or Reluctant Participants by Name: If you notice certain members of your team contribute less than others, engage…
- Don’t Underestimate These Four Financial Facts For Retirementby admin on August 19, 2021 at 11:42 pm
While retirement may feel like it is many years away, a few elements happening now will affect your financial life in the future, whether you are retired or not. When planning and saving for retirement, don’t forget that: Inflation Never…
- How Self-Awareness Translates to Better Leadershipby admin on August 17, 2021 at 11:51 pm
Can more self-awareness make you a better leader? You will improve your ability to bring the best out in yourself and in others if you strive to: Grow at Every Opportunity. Give yourself time and room to improve. View mistakes…
- Three Ways You Can Boost Your Retirement Savingsby admin on August 12, 2021 at 11:14 pm
Are you on track for retirement? The more you save each month, the more secure your retirement will be. Want to boost your retirement savings? Make these three simple changes: Pay Yourself First: Have you set up regular, automatic transfers into…